Eternity and Then Some

Friday, March 17, 2006

Personality Questionaire



My Answers

3 names you go by:
1. Christie
2. (I'm sure Tom could come up with at least a couple more
3. but I don't claim any of them;)

3 screen names you have:
1. Magickmoon
2. Magickalgirl
3. Compton747

3 things you like about yourself:
1. My ability to argue/explain with logic.
2. The way I look.
3. My maturity/sense of responsibility.

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I am easily distracted
2. I think most people are stupid (I can be mean and harshly judgmental.)
3. My lack of motivation most days.

3 things that scare you:
1. Failure/embarrasment
2. Loosing my family
3. Airplanes

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Music
2. Coffee
3. Internet access

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Pink Tee Shirt
2. My SidekickII
3. Silver Heart necklace


3Hottest Celebrities
1. Keanu Reeves
2. Jessica Alba
3. Christopher Meloni


3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. Kenny Chesney
2. Miranda Lambert
3. Gwen Steffani


3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Young
2. Stupid Girls
3. Kerosene

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Travel Overseas
2. Get in Shape!
3. Stop Smoking

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. A partner to actually listen and consider my point of view.
2. No fighting about stupid things that just sound ridiculous when you look back.
3. The intangible quality that you get with real love or sometimes lust that makes you want to jump out of your clothes and into theirs.

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I dated someone for a few years (till my best friend stole him;) who was later convicted of murder and is in prison now.
2. I started college at U of M at 16.
3. I have owned over $200,000 worth of vehicles in the last 7 years(not all at once).

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Light Hair
2. Blue eyes
3. Strength

3 things you just can't do:
1. Remember everything
2. Fix all the stuff that needs to be fixed on my house.
3. Stop spending money

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Traveling
3. Watching movies

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Go Shopping
2. Play Texas HoldEm
3. Go to Club Sin and have a drink

3 careers you're considering:
1. REALTOR
2. Psychologist
3. Lazy, Rich, Snotty Trophy Wife

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Any Sandals Resort
2. Venice, Italy
3. Caribbean cruise

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Zachary
2. Taylor (girl)
3. Kylie

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Spend an entire year traveling without worrying about paying bills.
2. Play with my great grandchildren
3. Make/Save over a million dollars.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home