Eternity and Then Some

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The rain that just won't QUIT!





Rain

"I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.
I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same
since there's rain in my head.
"

Shel Silverstein

It's been raining here for two weeks straight now. I'm not sure how much more we can take. We can't open the pool, we can't cut the grass, we can't keep the dogs from getting mud all over the house but worst of all, we can't go Geocaching!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    geocaching the most fun anyone has ever had:)

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Tom said...

    Geocaching the most fun anyone has ever had:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home