Eternity and Then Some

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Big Game


"Hello, Columbus
You're afraid. You're afraid of us, you're afraid of
change...I don't know the future...I didn't come here to
tell you how this is going to end, I came here to tell you
how this is going to begin. Now, I'm going to show these
people what you don't want them to see...That the illusion
of Buckeye invincibility is just that- an illusion. And
where we go from there is up to you..."
Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. I think the Buckeys are full of doubt when it comes to Saturday's game. I think the intimidation factor will play the biggest part here.

Q: How do you keep an Ohio State player out of the endzone?
A: Put a classroom there

Q: What does a tornado and an Ohio State Grad have in common?
A: They both end up in trailer parks.

Q: How many Ohio State players does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: One, but he gets three credits for it.

A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work.The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to sweep the store.""But, I'm an Ohio State graduate," the young man replied indignantly, "I even played football there!""Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom, I better show you how."






Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home